A really convenient and luxurious hotel. Very friendly staff, and they try their very best to make your stay comfortable. The hotel is walking distance from all the fun quarters in Madrid, shops, stores and restaurants. Has a nice lounge area to enjoy good coffee and to read a book. Loved it!
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Puerta Del Sol Hotel
- Catalonia Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Moratin hotel, which opened its doors in August 2002, is conveniently situated near the famous Golden Triangle (the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and the Reina Sofia Museum), adjacent to the historic nucleus of the city which includes the Puerta del Sol and the Plaza Mayor. It is only a few metres away from the Plaza Santa Ana, known to be one of the best places for tapas nationwide, and close to the most popular theatres in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Puerta del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.