We stayed here for 2 nights in June. I booked here because they advertised large balcony and scenic City views. There is one ...it only relates to the penthouses, we found out when we checked in! Too late. The noise was unbearable. Whatever they tell you- if you face the street it will be noisy, we faced the 'quiet' courtyard-... More
- Also Known As:
- Puerta Del Sol Apartments Hotel
- Puerta Del Sol Apartments Hotel Madrid
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our Madrid Puerta del Sol accommodation. These apartments are all located within our own refurbished building. With an apartment in this building you will be situated in one of the most exciting locations in Madrid. You can see down calle Atocha into Plaza Mayor, just 2 minutes walk away, or continue the other direction and you are 3 minutes walk from Puerta del Sol or Plaza Santa Ana. This old town area of Madrid is alive with markets, cafes, restaurants, nightlife and traditional culture. You have walking access to the Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Teatro Español and even the famous Prado Museum is short walk through Cortes from the apartments. Our modern and fully self-contained apartments have twin or queen size bedroom, spacious living areas, double height ceilings with loft bedrooms and lots of natural light. Within this building our apartments comfortably sleep from two to six people in each. We have up to 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in each apartment. Relax in designer decoration with all the modern facilities including fully equipped kitchens and newly renovated bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with EasyToBook so you can book your Puerta del Sol Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.