Old rooms but spacious and clean. Bathroom shower leaked everywhere. Not an awesome location - about 10 min walk from the train station plus a train into the centre. Staff helpful enough. Not a bad hotel. Great wifi.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Park Putxet Barcelona
- Hotel Catalonia Park Putxet
- Catalonia Park Putxet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Park Putxet, built in 1975 and renovated in 2001, is located in the quiet residential area of Putxet, very near Balmes Street and Ronda General Mitre, a very convenient access road to any part of Barcelona. In addition, the hotel is located near Guell Park, an emblem of the city and a masterpiece by Antoni Gaudi. The hotel has 1 suite and 140 rooms, and almost all of them have a view, many with a balcony or a terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Catalonia Park Putxet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.