Pretty basic and the rooms are a little small but really clean. The communal areas are great,especially if you don't want the expense of eating out for every meal. The roof terrace is nice but again, a little small especially if there are a lot of guests in hotel. Really nice staff and free luggage holding service.
- Also Known As:
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel Barcelona
- Residencia Melon District Marina Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Melon District is the largest student residence hall in Barcelona, besides being a new concept in tourist accommodation. MelonDistrict offers both double and twin bed rooms for daily stays, with a private bathroom, a cooking lounge to cook, socialize and relax, and a rooftop pool to enjoy the Barcelona climate. Melon District also offers free internet access, parking and cafeteria. Melon District Marina is located in the 22at district, two minutes away from subway stop L1 Marina. The residence is also very close to the famous Sagrada Familia and Barcelona’s beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, HostelWorld, Priceline, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Residencia Melon District Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.