I was extremely impressed with Mar Blava. Not only were the facilities super clean, the hotel situated right by the water, and the breakfast absolutley delicious, but the staff was so sweet. Frank was a huge help and another employee (I can´t remember his name) was just genuinely kind. He shared the Menorcan pomada gin tradition with my boyfriend and... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Cala Bona Mar Blava
- Cala Bona & Mar Blava Hotels Spain/Ciudadella, Minorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Is a complex of two hotels: Cala Bona / Mar Blava where guests can be accommodated in any of the two establishments. The hotel comprises two buildings, with shared facilities. These include a beautiful garden terrace and bar. The hotel has two floors, being located in the best area of Menorca. Located on the beach, in a quiet promenade. Located 50 meters from the beach (Platja Gran), in the historic town of Ciutadella Menorca. Features an outdoor pool and wireless internet access. Ten minutes walk to the center and the charming Old Town, where there are numerous entertainment venues. very close, only 300 meters, there is public transport. Credit card, satellite, home, garden or terrace, central location, pool, hair dryer in room service, bar/cafeteria, TV room, WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Cala Bona & Mar Blava Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.