The rooms are modernly decorated and with useful amenities. The staff is politely correct and the hotel is a good location. I found out that that the rack rate of the hotel is 290 euros which is by far off not worth it. I paid way below this price and was therefore satisfied. I found it funny that the walls... More
- Also Known As:
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel Granada
- La Casa De La Trinidad Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel “La casa de la Trinidad” is located in one of the most exceptional building in the historical part of the city, which has been restored and has kept all the original architecture elements, making of this hotel an example of the civil architecture of the beginning of the XIX century. The hotel is located in the centre of the city, next to the shopping centre, at La Trinidad Square and few metres from Granada’s cathedral, the Catholic Kings chapel, Bib Rambla Square and 200 metres from El Albayzin. From our terrace you can enjoy such beautiful sights as The Alhambra, the cathedral or Sierra Nevada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Olotels, HotelsClick, Otel and Tingo so you can book your La Casa de la Trinidad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.