My friend and I stayed in a 6-bed room here for two nights. Although the French bartender was really cool, here is why I didn't like this place: 1)This place is super confusing to walk to after the bus drops you off a few blocks away on Via de Colon. The sidewalks are like Rome's, which are not conducive to... More
- Also Known As:
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel Granada
- Oasis Backpackers` Hostel Granada Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You're about to discover the new generation of contemporary styled backpackers. OASIS is a place designed for the modern day global traveler. Travelers who not only want refuge from the vigor of the road and good insider tips, but travelers who also want to have fun and high pressured showers, someone just like you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Oasis Backpackers' Hostel Granada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.