Rooms are small, but clean and nicely decorated. Felt modern, fresh and well worth the price. There is a lot of shops and restaurants around as well good connection to it. The one down side was that beds were uncomfortable, the king bed was actually two bed put together creating a hole between.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Berlin hotel features Warhol ArtConveniently located near ICC Berlin and the Ku'damm, a major shopping destination, the distinctively designed art'otel berlin city center west displays original artworks by famous pop artist Andy Warhol and offers guests a variety of amenities, including free wi-fi. Guests at our central, boutique-style Berlin hotel also enjoy spacious rooms and private parking. Ideal for both leisure and business travellers, our accommodations in Berlin offer comprehensive business services, fitness room and a brand new sauna facility. With its trendy, art-inspired design, comfortable rooms and first-rate amenities, the art'otel is one of the top Berlin city center hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Otel, EasyToBook, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your art'otel berlin city center west reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Art`Otel Berlin City Center West Hotel Berlin
- Art`Otel Berlin City Center West Hotel
- Park Plaza Berlin
- Berlin Park Plaza