We stayed at this hotel for the Christmas Markets in Munich. The location was great. U-Bahn station only 2 minute walk away. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The kitchenette was very handy. There is a fantastic Chinese take away called The Hot Wok, just across the road. Very good value for money and they have an... More
- Also Known As:
- Leonardo Hotel And Residence Munich
- Leonardo Hotel Residence Munich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only several stops on the underground into the city centre or the Fairground and convention centre. Leonardo Hotel & Residenz Munich has a central yet tranquil location, making it a home-away-from-home not only for Munich fans, but especially for long-term guests. Whether you are here for business or leasure, you will feel at home with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Leonardo Hotel & Residence Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.