Stayed here three nights in June. Room fine, ( 2nd floor) bathroom a bit small but had a bath as well as shower. Enormous balcony overlooking the lake. Food ok but chef seemed to be obsessed with putting sweet additions or sauces in main dishes, eg apricots with Foie Gras, fish with limes. Nice terrace, but not overlooking the lake.... More
- Also Known As:
- La Charpenterie Talloires
- Logis La Charpenterie Talloires, Haute-Savoie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A five minute walk from the beach and port, the timber features the unusual, historic Hotel La Charpenterie, which reflects the light and colours of an inimitable way of living. It combines tradition with innovation, charm and hospitality. Quiet, cozy bedrooms in pastel shades, mostly with balcony or terraces, view over the lake. Our restaurant opens through its wide bay windows onto the terrace. Here you will appreciate discerning, traditional cooking and enjoy our Savoyard recipes..welcome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Logis La Charpenterie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.