We stayed at the Le Hameau Albert 1er in their suite "3" Aug/Sept 2013 for 7 days. It had a large bedroom with a sitting area, along with a small day bed. There was a stocked mini bar that was re-filled every day, a jet bathtub, an updated shower, small area to hang up technical gear and 2 closets. This... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Hotel Chamonix
- Le Hameau Albert 1er Chamonix
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Hameau Albert Relais & Chateaux hotel is the perfect place to spend an unforgettable experience at the foot of Mont Blanc…with its 35 charming rooms, restaurant Albert 1er, traditional restaurant ‘La Maison Carrier’ and spa complex with swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and fitness suite.A true to life Chamoniard hamlet set in a private park and only 5 minutes walk from Chamonix centre, it is the perfect departure point for numerous mountain activities both in summer and in winter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Le Hameau Albert 1er reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.