We stayed 2 nights in early May on the front end of a 10 day driving trip through Provence; overwhelming plus is incredible view of View Port harbor and hill top church framed spectacularly in our 7th floor room; unparalleled view, gleaming in the day; flickering lights at night, under start lit night sky. Of course, easy access right out... More
- Also Known As:
- Residence Du Vieux Port Hotel Marseille
- Residence Du Vieux Port Marseille
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the quai of the old port of Marseille, you can hardly miss the shimmering, geometric gold-and-silver concrete facade of La Résidence du Vieux Port, so startlingly different from the traditional Provençal architecture surrounding it. The landmark hotel, built in 1954 by young architect André-Jacques Dunoyer de Segonzac, is a mix of Le Corbusier-inspired clean-line minimalism and a touch of snazzy Art Deco. Once a popular celebrity haunt—frequented by Orson Welles, François Truffaut, Yves Montand, Françoise Sagan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Travelocity, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Residence du Vieux Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.