We originally wanted to stay in Nice but were having trouble getting reservations since I waited too- long to book. I had read about the Welcome Hotel in Villefranche and I must say it was fabulous!! The hotel staff were very accomodating and the place was just beautiful! Great views, an adorable town with great shops and restaurants! The train... More
- Also Known As:
- Welcome Hotel Villefranche Sur Mer
- Welcome Villefranche Sur Mer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located between nice and monte carlo, its 35 air-conditioned rooms overlooking the bay and cap ferrat since december 2002, all our rooms or suites have a balcony with sea view. They are equipped with a safe, a tv, a minibar, a hairdryer, direct dial telephone and free wireless access (beach towels on request). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Olotels, Venere, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Welcome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.