Perfect location across from the sea and a block from the wonderful Old Town. Exceptionally helpful staff at all hours who even made up for the lack of a lift by carrying your bags up for you. Clean, spacious rooms at good value for "Opera" view (streets behind hotel facing Opera and other buildings away from the sea).
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel Nice
- Mercure Nice Marche Aux Fleurs Hotel
- Accor Nice Marche Aux Fleurs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mercure Nice Marché aux Fleurs is a typically "Niçois" hotel, facing the sea on the "Baie des Anges" and all arranged on a single floor with no elevators. It boasts a perfect location in the heart of the old town, near the famous Flowers Market. It is a fewmeters from the tram stop and 5.3 miles (8.5 km) from Nice International Airport. Whether visiting for business or pleasure, enjoy our comfortable and inviting rooms, as well as our lively Le Baryton bar. Undercover paying car parks nearby, free WIFI. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, ACCOR, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Nice Marche aux Fleurs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.