This is really a modern restaurant with rooms, but both were provided to a very high standard. It is a popular restaurant for both lunch and dinner (booking essential) so there is a shortage of public space available for guests. The staff were outstanding, especially receptionist Sophie, who even came with wet cloth and towel to clean our windscreen before... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Moulin De Mougins Hotel Mougins
- Le Moulin De Mougins Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near to the Croisette and Nice airport, down Mougins medieval village, this age-long mill full of history is an exceptional gastronomic and artistic address on the French Riviera.In a captivating setting which opens onto the outside gardens and Provencal restanques, the works of some of the best contemporary artists meet the autographs of past and nowadays‘s celebrities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Le Moulin de Mougins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.