Stayed only 1 night on the way back from l'Aveyron. We go often enough to see that the quality is constant. Nice room with all the bits & bobs necessary for a good stay. Lovely breakfast. (not always the case in France!). Will go back next time as it is the only good Mercure in the town.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel
- Mercure Montpellier Antigone Hotel Montpellier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located 1 km from the city centre and the Zenith concert hall, 1 km from the Fabre Museum and the theatre. French refined cuisine at our friendly restaurant The Ambassador. Pool table, meeting facilities and private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Olotels, Venere, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Montpellier Antigone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.