I am a pretty tough customer but I was thoroughly impressed with this hotel! It's now my favorite in Paris, even compared to some that are more expensive. ROOMS: My husband and I spent a total of six nights in rooms 203 and 303 while he attended a conference. Both rooms face a small street on the north side of... More
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegantly sober lounge, pleasant rooms in a neoclassical style, contemporary bathrooms. Some of rooms with a splendid view over private gardens.The Observatoire Luxembourg, totally renewed in 2011, welcome you Boulevard Saint Michel, historical quarter in French Capital, just a few steps from Luxembourg Gardens, the Sorbonne University and the Pantheon.Our boutique hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, quality services, outstanding hospitality and an appreciation of the art of living.As our privileged guests, we endeavour to meet your every need. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, EasyToBook, Olotels, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.