Really loved our stay - we has a triple room on fifth floor it was clean - quiet, friendly with really accomodating staff. Fab!!!! And we were next to the lift. So after reading other reviews we were actually dreading our stay. Maybe we were lucky with our quiet room allocation. And time of year, so no air con needed.... More
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.