This little gem was recommended to us by friends in Australia. We stayed twice over April/May. Great central location - close to Arc de Triumphe and Champs Elysee one way, and the Eiffel Tower, River Seine the other direction. Lots of interesting restaurants within short walking distance. Laundramat just around the corner. Staff, especially Adonis, were very friendly and helpful.... More
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Fastbooking, Venere, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.