We have just returned from a 3 night stay at this cosy Parisian hotel. It lived up to previous reviews and met all our expectations! The staff were all excellent and, in particular, Sobhi on reception was very helpful and provided prompt replies to my e-mails before our visit. We had a standard double room which, as expected, was quite... More
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Odeon Saint Germain
- Odeon Saint Germain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Intimate and very parisian, this hotel was fully renovated by the famous decorator, Jacques Garcia. This hotel offers an exceptional location just a stone's throw away from the church of Saint Sulpice and its delightful square, in the heart of Odeon and Saint-Germain-des-Prés districts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Budget Places, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, EasyToBook, Otel, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Odeon Saint-Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.