My friend and I stayed at Hotel Sevres Saint Germain for four nights over a long weekend and I would definitely recommend this hotel as a simple, clean and convenient place to stay in Paris. The hotel is located on a quiet street just minutes walk from the Saint Placide metro stop in the 6th Arondissement. The front of the... More
- Also Known As:
- Sevres Saint Germain Paris
- Hotel Sevres Saint Germain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming hotel combines history and modernity in an atmosphere of discretion and comfort. Our establishment offers peaceful and pleasant rooms, equipped with a minibar, satellite television and en-suite bathrooms. A sophisticated display of beige, cream and pastel blue colors, wrought-iron staircases, canopy beds, a decor worthy of the most beautiful thoughts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Sevres Saint Germain Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.