My friend and I stayed at the Bourgogne et Montana for eight nights in June and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our twin-bedded room was spotless and well-appointed -- more than adequate for two women who "over pack." The bathroom was truly spacious. Ideally located, in walking distance of all the major sites, the hotel is nonetheless very quiet: street noise... More
- Also Known As:
- Bourgogne Et Montana Paris
- Hotel Bourgogne Et Montana
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paris’ Left Bank, a short walk from the River Seine, the Place de la Concorde, the Champs-Elysées and the Grand Palais ... such is the prestigious location boasted by the Bourgogne & Montana Hotel known to some of its clients as “one of Paris’ bestkept secrets”.This luxurious residence built in 1791 exhibits all the elegance and aristocratic spirit of one of Paris’s most beautiful areas. This unique hotel combines a classic feel with the pleasure of modern trends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Priceline, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Bourgogne et Montana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.