The Mandarin Oriental in Paris is opened two years ago (2011) in the fashionable Rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré. This is a pretty good alternative to other luxury hotels in Paris. When I arrived, I received a warm welcome and the fast and easy check-in was done in my room. I’ve booked a terrace suite (the terrace was actually larger... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel Paris
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is situated on one of the most fashionable streets in the world, rue Saint-Honoré, surrounded by haute couture and steps from the Louvre. To this distinguished location we introduce a fresh creativity in every aspect: interiors that combine natural elements with oriental influences, a dining experience by Thierry Marx and our legendary service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.