Stayed in December. Really really disappointing. I found it very soulless, no character and wow it was expensive. More so as it didnt feel anything special so the prices seems all the more inflated. What really frustrated me was the fact the hotel has the cheek to also charge for wifi ! When you are paying €900 euros a night... More
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mandarin Oriental, Paris is situated on one of the most fashionable streets in the world, rue Saint-Honoré, surrounded by haute couture and steps from the Louvre. To this distinguished location we introduce a fresh creativity in every aspect: interiors that combine natural elements with oriental influences, a dining experience by Thierry Marx and our legendary service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mandarin Oriental, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere, Travelocity, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.