I spent only one night in hotel vaneau, didn’t have breakfast there but I stayed bedroom 105, first floor and was quiet all night. Bedroom was pleasant, bed was really comfortable, possibility to make coffee or tea in the bedroom. I just missed the iron. Staff was not plaisant at all when I arrived. It was 12am, check in was... More
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.