Overall a great place to stay. Nice quite area and easy to get to by Metro or bike. I used the Vélib’ to rent out bikes great way to see Paris and two or three locations around Place d'Italie. The mattress wasn't the greatest nor some of the pillows, but still a great vaule. Front staff were very helpful. Breakfast... More
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel Paris
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Place d Italie. Quiet, air conditioned hotel with garden, terrace and private indoor parking. In the city centre near the National Library and the Manufacture des Gobelins tapestry workshop. An oasis of peace in the heart of bustling Paris.Hotel completely renovated in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.