Modern, clean and comfortable, this hotel suited my requirements for a one night stay while on business. It's not centrally located which is of course fine if you don't need to be in the city as I didn't. The cost of a taxi from the airport is fairly substantial though! It's got everything you need, but no real extras such... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close to the Place d Italie. Quiet, air conditioned hotel with garden, terrace and private indoor parking. In the city centre near the National Library and the Manufacture des Gobelins tapestry workshop. An oasis of peace in the heart of bustling Paris.Hotel completely renovated in 2004. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, ACCOR, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d'Italie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel
- Mercure Paris Gobelins Place d`Italie Hotel Paris