The area is nice, out of the tourist trap. I stayed here as a French friend recommend the area. Otherwise, for the price I would expect more. The bed was a fold out sofa. There was no shampoo, just a horrible all in one body soap. The room wasn't attended too the three nights we stayed. The room was large... More
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel
- Citadines Bastille Marais Hotel Paris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a 5-minute walk away from place de la Bastille and place des Vosges, arguably the most beautiful square in Paris, this Apart’hotel is situated along a long tree-lined avenue with a garden walkway. The fully air-conditioned 3-star establishment offers you 138 apartments over 7 floors: 108 studios for 1 or 2 people and 30 one-bedroom apartments for up to 4 people, including 7 studios Club and 7 1-bedroom apartment Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Citadines Bastille Marais Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.