I was lucky enough that my dad loaned me some of his Holiday Inn points when it came to staying in this hotel, so I wasn't paying for the experience, but even if I had been, I still would have been impressed! The staff were very friendly, eager to speak English (not necessary for me as I speak fluent french,... More
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel Paris
- Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay right in the heart of Paris at the chic Holiday Inn Paris Notre Dame close from the iconic Notre Dame cathedral. Neighbouring streets in the Latin Quarter are lined up with bistros and patisseries. Don't forget to explore Le Louvre by crossing le Pont des Arts after a 15mn walk along the banks of river Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Paris - Notre Dame reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.