We loved this hotel! Stayed here for two evenings in November 2013. We enjoyed the room (not huge, but very nicely appointed), the service (the staff was friendly, spoke English, and was very helpful), and the common areas. We would certainly choose this hotel if in the area again.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel Tours
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Hotel
- Domaine De La Tortiniere Tours, France - Centre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Domaine de La TORTINIERE is a charming Château Hotel in the heart of the Loire Valley, in a 15 acres Parc overlooking the Indre River. Wonderful place for a visit of the Loire valley Castle (between Azay le Rideau and Chenonceau, children loves it, warm welcome), nice service and delicious restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Travelocity, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Domaine de la Tortiniere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.