Great location in the old part of town, within walking distance from the chateau. As others mentioned, the room was small, but very cozy, comfortable with everything we needed. Awesome breakfast too. The restaurant is simply fantastic, if you stay at the auberge, make sure you eat there!
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less