We would like to keep our review for the Relais Bernard Loiseau quite short: - our room (a junior suite) was lovely (spacey, with a broad chimney, nice colours) - the bathroom was broad, the shower worked really good (a quite rare experience in hotels of every level), there was a nice separate make up table (well equipped) - the... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Hotel Saulieu
- Le Relais Bernard Loiseau Saulieu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The name Bernard Loiseau evokes a unique sensory voyage and an authentic culinary experience. Chef Patrick Bertron has added his talent tothe legacy left by his master, Bernard Loiseau, with cuisine based on simplicity, powerful tastes and new flavours. But the food isn't the only attraction at this stunning Burgundy location: owner Dominique Loiseau has made this hotel exceptional in every way. The breakfast room is a listed historical monument. Elegantly-decorated rooms and beautiful lounges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Le Relais Bernard Loiseau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.