Stayed here for 3 nights, not a great hotel being honest. Rooms have not been maintained very well. I had one of the deluxe rooms, which had a shower and a wash hand basin in the room. I had to use the communal toilets, there was 2 shared between 6 people. it was a bit of a pain actually, as... More
- Also Known As:
- Rembrandt Hotel Manchester
- Hotel Manchester Rembrandt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Now under brand new ownership, the REM Hotel has been completely modernized and renovated.Not to be mistaking with Lowry Annexe hotel which was formally owned by the previous owner and no longer operates. We can now offer 6 modern double rooms (2 with showers) in the heart of the Gay Village in Central Manchester. The hotel is open to all. Prices quoted are per room and include a full English breakfast and free wifi. The venue also includes 2 bars. The REM Bar is situated on the ground floor and is aimed at the gay men's market. Dark, modern, cruisy with a friendly team. On the first floor we also offer our lounge and showbar which is open to all with regular karaoke, live shows and a party atmosphere. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your REM Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.