My husband and I love this hotel and we try to visit twice a year if we can. The whole hotel is lovely, the staff are great and the food exquisite. We love the walks nearby too. And they take dogs. Super.
- Also Known As:
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel
- The Pear Tree At Purton Hotel Swindon
- The Pear Tree
- Pear Tree At Purton Swindon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pear Tree at Purton provides the perfect place to stay, whether it is for a romantic getaway or a place to rest your head before a business meeting in nearby Swindon.Set in 7.5 acres of gardens, which include a wildflower meadow and a vineyard, it is a perfect rural setting to relax and unwind. Yet we are only 10 minutes away from Swindon and Junction 16 of the M4. We specialise in celebrations, from special birthdays to groups of old friends meeting up. Let us know what you are after and we will come up with a fantastic schedule to suit you all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your The Pear Tree at Purton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.