Tiny place with Tiny rooms. Would not really call it a hotel its so small, no real reception, just bedroomrooms and a small breakfast room. We went to have a shower in the evening before going out but had no hot water. When we complained we were told that the emersion was not on so we would have to wait... More
- Also Known As:
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel Galway
- Number 7 Cross Street Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 7 Cross St is a 600-year-old stone building with many stories to tell. This boutique hotel Galway City boasts ten en-suite, air-conditioned bedrooms which are thoughtfully renovated and decorated to preserve the unique character of this historic structure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Number 7 Cross Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.