Found this on a web search and it turned out to be a fabulous find. A group of four friends stayed here for two nights and shared one room. It is a small boutique hotel and quite lovely. You must be able to lug your suitcases upstairs as there is no elevator. It is on a quiet street north of... More
- Also Known As:
- Eyre Square Townhouse Hotel
- Eyre Square Townhouse Hotel Galway
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the center of picturesque Galway City, Eyre Square Townhouse is a 2-minute walk from the train and coach stations. Each room has a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi is available. All of the stylish rooms have comfortable beds and modern private bathrooms with a power shower. There is a computer with a free internet connection in the townhouse for guests to use. The award-winning Revive Cafe and Bistro is on site, serving fresh organic produce in relaxed surroundings. The Eyre Square Townhouse is located close to the many shops, bars and restaurants that lively Galway has to offer. The Eyre Square Townhouse includes 2 floors and there is no elevator. As this is a city center property, some street noise is to be expected. The Eyre Square Townhouse is a city centre guesthouse and all our rates are on a ROOM ONLY basis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Eyre Square Townhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.