I stayed here with my wife, while my colleagues stayed in the Burlington. Room at the Leeson Bridge was "small but big enough". Room was very clean. Breakfast was one of the best Irish Breakfasts I ever had - everything was available in plenty and good quality.
- Also Known As:
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Guesthouse Hotel Dublin
- Leeson Bridge Hotel
- Leeson Bridge Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Leeson Bridge Guest house is located on Leeson Street Bridge, an exclusive area of Dublin city close to St Stephen's Green and graciously over looks Dublin's Grand Canal on a street of Georgian Houses, in the historic Georgian quarter of Dublin. It is fine example of a Georgian House where the special architectural features have been preserved. It offers the guest stylish accommodation within walking distance of St Stephen’s Green and all the attractions of Dublin city - concert and exhibition centres, theatres, lively pubs, restaurants and the main shopping areas of Dublin city. The Leeson Bridge Guest House is easily accessibly by local Buses, Taxis, Luas and Dart train services with the Aircoach stopping outside our door. The Leeson Bridge Guesthouse offers guests a relaxing and stress free visit to Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Leeson Bridge Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.