I do not know what the other reviewers experienced, but the apartment we stayed in was very nice, clean and pretty big! The location is great-just a few blocks from Parnell Square, O'Connell Street and even Temple Bar. Everything is within walking distance for an able-bodied individual. Apartment management was very nice and helpful. They even walked us to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Capel Street Apartments Hotel
- Capel Street Apartments Dublin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Capel Street, a short stroll over the river Liffey from Temple Bar, The kingfisher have 5 apartments contained in a classic Georgian building. There are four 2 bedroom apartments and one 1 bedroom apartment, all fully equipped with all the amenities you would expect in your own home.Our rooms sleep up to 6 people.Check in for the capel street apartments is located at the Kingfisher Reception On Parnell St. 3mins walk. All our guests receive a 10% discount to use at the kingfisher for breakfast lunch or dinner, also can be used in our Cafe In Cahoots or Violet Hair salon.This Dublin Accommodation is within walking distance of Temple Bar, Trinity College, Henry Street , O'Connell Street, The Spire , The Guinness Brewery, Museums, Rotunda Hospital, Croke Park (venue for Irish sports/international games & concerts),Lansdowne Road, Grafton Street. 15 minutes walk to Connolly bus station, 5 minutes walk to Luas/tram line. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure this is a superb selection of one and two bedroom self-catering apartments in Dublin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Kingfisher Capel Street Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.