I stayed here for 6 nights and overall it was a good experience. As it's a hostel you can't expect anything fancy. We stayed in a double room with private bathroom. You are provided with towels but no hand towel or bath mat. The sheets were gross, thin and had pubic and other hair on them. Do not stay here... More
- Also Known As:
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel Dublin
- The Times Hostel - Camden Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're a friendly and clean Backpackers hostel located in Dublin's Village Quarter just off Camden Street in the heart of Dublin 2 and a ten-minute walk to Temple Bar, Grafton Street and Trinity College. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Times Hostel - Camden Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.