We visited Pitlochry with friends for an MX-5 Car Rally, in May 2013 and stayed at the Beinn Bhracaigh for 4 nights. James & Kirsty made us very welcome and the rooms and breakfast were both of a high standard. Will be back and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.