Had a great two day break at this hotel.Everyone of the hotel staff went out their way to be friendly and helpful.On arrival we were allocated room 126,which has a stand alone bath on a raised section in the bedroom and the largest and most luxurious bed we have ever slept in.The vew over the river Ness from our window... More
- Also Known As:
- Waterside Hotel Inverness
- The Waterside Hotel Inverness, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautifully and centrally located on the river Ness banks, The Waterside Hotel offers comfortable accommodation, very friendly staff and outstanding cuisine. Management at staff will help you plan your stay in Inverness making sure you make the best of your stay in the capital of the Highlands. Inverness city centre, Eden Court Theatre, Saint Andrews Cathedral and The Ness Islands are all within 5 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Olotels, Priceline and Otel so you can book your The Waterside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.