My wife and I enjoyed our three days at the Grassmarket very much. The staff is most helpful, and the location is perfect. There are, indeed, stairs to climb, since the lift only reaches the first floor. The rooms are very recently renovated and clean. Our room was delightfully quiet despite its propinquity to Glassmarket Street, which seems to be... More
- Also Known As:
- Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh
- Grassmarket Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly refurbished Grassmarket Hotel is the perfect choice for work and play, and is centrally located only a 10 minute walk from the Edinburgh International Conference Centre and moments from the best attractions Edinburgh has to offer including Edinburgh Castle and the historic Royal Mile. If you like to unwind after a hard day in quirky stylish surroundings, you won’t be disappointed. Our designs bring a distinctive and fresh flavour to the Edinburgh hotel market whilst incorporating traditional Scottish twists, with a few surprises along the way! The hotel has newly refurbished guestrooms, ranging from Cosy (single room), Comfy(standard twin/double) and Comfy Plus (triple or 4 singles) all complete with rainfall style showers. Can’t cope without your iPod? Pop it in our dock & kick back in sound proofed rooms. Each bedroom has a large flat screen plasma TV. Oh and if that wasn’t enough to keep you occupied, we also have free Wi-Fi. New to the city? All rooms have wall sized magnetic map that will point you in the right direction ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Grassmarket Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.