Since the reception the staff is really and helpful, they speak many languages at the front desk (English, Spanish, French). The Hostel has a great relaxed design plus they organize walk tours around the city. Being a Hostal you'll share your room with other really interesting people. Great hotel for Young travelers in downtown Edinburgh. Everything is at walk distance.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Backpackers Hotel Edinburgh
- Budget Backpackers Hotel
- Budget Backpackers Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With over 250 beds, and located in the heart of beautiful Old Town, Budget Backpackers is one of the best places to stay in Edinburgh! All of the amenities you need including free linen, free hot showers, a self catering kitchen, and a bar/cafe! Budget Backpackers is one of the best located hostels in the city, being only a 10 minute walk from Waverly Train Station, a 2 minute walk from the Royal Mile, and the breathtaking Edinburgh Castle practically on our doorstep! There is also always something happening within the hostel, with weekly Wii and Pool Competitions, Quiz and Movie Nights, Free Walking Tours 11am daily Monday to Saturday, and our infamous Pub Crawls Monday to Friday kicking off in our very own bar! Whether you want to see the sights, make friends, party it up, or just relax, Budget Backpackers has everything you need to make your stay in Edinburgh memorable! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Budget Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.