I enjoyed my 2 night stay at Channings. It is not as grand from the outside as you may think looking at their website.However this is a very reasonably priced hotel fairly central for the City Centre. It is a good 10 minutes walk from the hotel to Princess Street and fairly hilly in parts.It is certainly in a quiet... More
- Also Known As:
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh
- Channings Hotel Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channings in Edinburgh is an informal, relaxed hotel with a very friendly approach. It occupies five Edwardian townhouses in Stockbridge, one of Edinburgh's most popular 'urban villages'. To suit its location slightly away from the city centre, Channings is a wonderfully quirky property which feels a bit like a Scottish country home, full of charming Victorian paintings, prints, books, furniture and memorabilia that owner Peter Taylor has collected over the years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Channings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.