The hotel is in a nice area. The hotel staff was nice and the breakfast very good. Negatines: the room was very cold, not very clean, without even soap /handsoap in the bathroom or hairdryer. The bathroom was in a very poor condition. The ceiling was black (from mould), there was not any place to hang your towels.
- Also Known As:
- Camera Guesthouse Hotel
- Camera Guesthouse Hotel Belfast
- Camera Guesthouse Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Camera Guest House is an authentic 19th-century Victorian building situated in the leafy suburbs of South Belfast. It takes its name from the many photographers who stayed here during the 'troubles' who wanted to avoid the bigger, easily-targeted hotels. Camera Guest House is a family-run business that provides a warm welcome and makes an ideal base for both leisure and business visitors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Camera Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.