This was my first visit to aberystwyth and we were so looking forward to it, l knew as soon as I entered the hallway something just wasnt right. It was the worst hotel I have ever been to, we couldnt get up the stairs for workmen and couldnt get to our room at one point for workmen putting the lights... More
- Also Known As:
- Queensbridge Hotel Aberystwyth
- Queensbridge Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional-style two-star-rated hotel boasting wonderful sea views throughout. The Queensbridge is nestled under the shadows of the impressive Constitution Hill on the promenade in Aberystwyth and has 15 en-suite rooms with lift access to all four floors. Each room is equipped with tea & coffee-making facilities, television and daily towels. The relaxing lounge and bar area allows you to wile away the hours with a good book or simply watch the waves come and go. The hotel has recently been refurbished and offers a good selection of single, double and family rooms all reasonably priced. Please note that even though we have a lift here, the hotel is not fully accessible to those with a disability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Queensbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.