We stayed in Aberystwyth to collect our son from uni and the Richmond Hotel was marvelous. A great night's sleep overlooking the sea followed by a full Welsh breakfast set us up to tackle entering our student's room and loading the car in the morning. We plan to have dinner in the restaurant when we return in January after overhearing... More
- Also Known As:
- Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth
- Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth, Wales
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Richmond Hotel Aberystwyth, a Grade II listed former Merchant's House, enjoys an enviable prime sea front location on the main promenade overlooking Cardigan Bay and is a short stroll to the town centre and University. We offer a friendly, relaxed yet attentive level of service. Well appointed rooms are thoughtfully equipped to meet the needs of our business and leisure guests. Splendid sea views can be appreciated from many of the rooms and public areas. We pride ourselves in sourcing local Welsh products for you to enjoy when dining with us. Our private on site car park is a real bonus in this part of town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Richmond Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.