My husband and I spent a night at this delightful B & B, since we had booked tickets for Hamlet at the RSC. Annie , the owner, was incredibly helpful, bubbly and kind, welcoming us warmly, and fixing us tea and chocolate muffins on arrival - just in case we needed a little something to snack on before the performance.... More
- Also Known As:
- Twelfth Night Guest House Hotel Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Twelfth Night Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somewhere special - once owned for almost a quarter of a century by the governors of the Royal Shakespeare Company, this beautifully refurbished Victorian Villa built in 1897 now provides nostalgic accommodation for the discerning. Situated in the centre of Stratford-upon-Avon (only a 5-10 minute walk from the town centre and RSC theatres) it is ideally placed for your visit. Free parking and en-suite rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Twelfth Night Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.