The breakfast was fantastic using the very best ingredients - local dry cured hand cut bacon, meaty sausage, fresh eggs, quality muesli, fresh fruit salad with pineapple strawberry blueberry etc, the very best jams and preserves, filter coffee, real bread toast and organic yoghurts. The bed linen was luxurious and along with the thick curtains and warm, well appointed room... More
- Also Known As:
- Crescent Guest House Hotel Bath
- Crescent Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning, city centre guest house offering smaller but very well appointed rooms, a great breakfast menu and lots of fun. We are proud of our high service standards, our rooms which retain most of their original features and our attention to detail. We know our city, its restaurants and attractions very well, so advice is there if you need it. We're also happy to make theatre bookings, or to help you plan your excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Crescent Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.