Good location not far from the Victoria metro station, nice quarter (but with expensive restaurants), nice, clean and calm rooms, rich breakfast, fair price. From all the budget hotels I have stayed in London this would maybe be the only where I could spend some relaxing time in the room/lobby and be calm about the price I've paid.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Belgravia Hotel London
- Bed And Breakfast Belgravia
- b&b Belgravia Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This award-winning boutique B&B offers 17 en-suite rooms in exclusive Belgravia. The original grade II listed building has been sympathetically maintained and the interior design offers modern, contemporary and stylish accommodation. Extras include a guest lounge with free use of the laptop, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary teas & coffees 24/7, daily newspapers and bike hire. Design, service, quality and comfort are all part of the philosophy. To quote a regular Scandinavian guest: "Sophisticated simplicity!" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your B&B Belgravia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.