As most reviewers have pointed out- Friendly staff, lovely breakfast, convenient location, basic room but clean. . Safe neighbourhood( or at least I felt safe walking back to the hotel alone in the evening.). My room was on the top floor with a shared bathroom but that was never a problem The stairs might be a bit much for some...... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel
- Parkwood At Marble Arch Hotel London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best of UK - BedandBreakfast.com Award Winner, 2009-2010! The Parkwood occupies one of the best locations for a good-value hotel in London - near Oxford Street and Marble Arch on a fairly quiet street, just 50 yards from Hyde Park, in a section of London known as Connaught Village. "Frommers" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Budget Places and EasyToBook so you can book your Parkwood at Marble Arch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.